Sunday, August 13, 2006

Gretna Roll Call

Well, it's only taken me 3 days after the match to put up an update about the Gretna game over in Motherwell.

Well, first of all, let's get the Roll Call done for the people I travelled over with. We seem to be molding quite nicely in to one big happy family, as you'll seen from the nicknames below. I hope to add photos to go along with the names in this post in the next few weeks.

Drum roll please for the family

Big Daddy - Gary White - the last in our entourage to be named, well he did bring it upon himself in Di Maggio's in Glasgow - and long may it last

The Twins - Darren McConway & Neil Karran - if you know these two guys, you'll know why we labelled them this, I've met them on a good few occasions now and I'm still getting them mixed up

Ratboy - Ryan Smyth - this name was given to Ryan by his older brother Morph years ago, but it's what we now all know him by

The Kid - Aimee Bronby - Big Daddy's daughter - making it to her 2nd Derry away game, her first being at Glentoran when she was only 6 months old

The Child - Will McCann - Now I'm just taking it that the lads call me this because of my boyish good looks, but if you ask them they'll probably make up some excuse about me always being the first one to hit the sack on away trips

Photo's of the above family to follow shortly.

No comments: