Saturday, October 21, 2006

Gary "Big Daddy" White Profile
















This week we are doing an exclusive profile on Gary "Big Daddy" White A.K.A The Luv Doctor. All the female fans of the Dublin SC have been desparately wanting to know about the big man hmiself - so here it is folks - the truth - the whole truth - and nothing but lies.

Famous words from the man himself:
Sitting in Ryans Pub, the bar tender has yet to switch it over to the match, Gary White walks in and Morph say "Gary, Bad news" to which Gary replies "What, they've ran out of food".

Photo's of the great man - exclusice pappazarri shots - who ate all the panini's.

Question Time with Gary White:
1. Who is your hero

Gary: Homer Simpson or Dale Winton, I can't decide
2. Favourite all time sandwich
Gary: I haven't invented it yet
3. What do you do befoe you go to bed at night?
Gary: As you lads, I have a sensitive bum so I add Johnson Baby talc powder to it every night - and I sleep like a baby
4. Female fans - is it a problem
Gary: Yes - they don't tackle me enough
5. The pros and cons of being Gary White
Gary - I'm a Derry Man and I'm Gary White, there's no pro's or con's to that
6. Is the pappazarri an issue?
Gary - I've never noticed, but people are following me for no reason
7. After Paris where is the Gary White convoy going to travel too?
Gary - Bundoran on the Gary White Appreciation Society Booze Up
8. What do you see as the real Gary White?
Gary - I see ku-fing fighting (over my beer gut) as the way forward
9. Hotdogs or burgers? the naked truth
Gary - see phot for answer - stop asking stupid questions. Mustard, hmmmmmmm
10. If you had no other choice - who would you tackle, Dot Cotton (Eastenders) or Blanche (Coration Street)
Gary - well a threesome with them two sexy birds would be magestic, but I can't see myself being that lucky - c'mon guys, like it would be easier to get struck by lighteninig

No comments: